Why and to whom?
This brochure about Web 3.0 created to fulfill three tasks:
- Give a brief excursion into this insanely interesting world of the future;
- Tell about the basic concepts (terms) and categories;
- Reveal all the multidimensionality Web 3.0 so that you yourself decide – where, how and why move on.
The structure is simple: first I give the definition of the aspect web 3.0, then – I reveal it. Remarily. With examples. With references to other articles and other materials.
Web 3.0 – multidimensional term
So, under Web 3.0 At different times were understood and understood – different concepts:
- Multi -shock, which is much more than the Internet;
- Web 3.0 as an open, decentralized, anonymous, that is, a free great web (more on this below);
- Web 3.0 as a border of metavselnaya (or metavselnaya);
- Web 3.0 as a set of tools for the economy of the act;
- As a continuum: XR space-time;
- Other approaches.
Let’s try to stop briefly on every aspect.
Web 3.0 by definition includes:
- Not/co-dependent with the Internet IoT;
- Mesh networks:
- First generation;
- Second (Helium, etc.) – tokenized;
- Direct local networks;
- Satellite Nodes IPFS, Bitcoin, Ethereum, ETC.;
- White Deepnet;
- Half -decentralized (Bittorrent);
Web 3.0 and other webs
Let’s compare Web 3.0 with adjacent concepts:
- Great web – Probably the only full synonym Web 3.0 from the position of the network;
- Semantic web -up to about 2017-2108. Web 3.0, starting from the beginning of the 2000s, was considered a semantic web, but in 2008 cryptocurrencies were created by 2013-2014. understanding began to change, and by 2017-2018 a modern form was betrayed. Now semantic web is a small part of Web 3.0;
- Open web – One of the aspects of Web 3.0, but open and centralized, for example, web are much more dangerous and worse than Web 3.0 “Pure”;
- Decentralized web – Similarly: decentralization without anonymity and openness becomes manipulative and dominates individual freedoms.
It should also be remembered that Web 3.0 – not deepnet and even more so – not Darknet, which uin content, and existed long before the origin of even the term Web 3.0, on speaking of its current content.
Metavselnaya and XR-Continoum
In fact, it consists of two parts:
- Tangled (XR) reality, which is calculated according to a simple formula: RR + VR + AR + MR + OR, where RR is reality, VR/AR/MR – generally accepted terms, and OR is a different reality;
You can read more about the tempography – here .
Act economy and cryptoffshore
The economy of the act is an economy built on two vectors: not fiat money (bitcoin and others) and in digitized/tokenized natural exchange, where the value is transmitted to (not) entrusted environment through blockchain, DAG and similar solutions due to accruals for some protocol, ecosystems, action platform or inaction. Examples: run and you pay – Sportcoin, Bitwalking, STEPN; You write and they pay you – Golos, Readdle.me; You answer and you are paid-Viz-Bot and so on.
Cryptofshor is part of the economy of an act that is not related to fiat gateways. This includes:
Tokenomics – the process of creation, turnover (functioning) and destruction of token in any project, network and/or other essence.
And all this is an important part of Web 3.0. Moreover, the economy of the act differs from the usual one:
- Here the subject and object are equal;
- Instead of subjective reputation – transactional;
- Instead of fiat (cash, non -cash, CBDC) – cryptocurrencies, tokens, etc. About this above;
- Instead of banks – Defi;
- Instead of regulators and taxes-networks, smart contracts, Tao, etc.D.;
- There are other points: about them – see. materials.
But let’s try to compose everything now?
Incomplete Web 3.0
Here I want to give the main vectors by which you can study Web 3.0:
- The economy of the act – monetization of useful actions and inaction :
- Defi – decentralized finances:
- DEX – decentralized exchanges;
- AMM – automatic market makers;
- With a pledge;
- Without collateral;
- Landing – a loan of crypto assets on bail;
- Flash-bunks-instant loans;
- Low -level – atomic;
- High -level;
- Business dao;
- Mining 1.0;
- Not secularity:
- Payment for services;
- Tokenization of goods;
- DR – decentralized and distributed systems:
- L0 – atomic swaps;
- First generation (Bitcoin);
- Second generation (Ethereum);
- Third (Cardano, Zilliqa, ETC.):
- High -speed;
- With smart contracts;
- Side solutions:
- Other types of optimization;
- Blockchain trillema;
- Non -game universes (decentraland, Sandbox);
- Game universes (Roblox, Sandbox, ETC.):
- Synthetic solutions;
- RR – reality;
- VR – virtual reality;
- AR – augmented reality;
- MR – mixed reality;
- Or – a different reality;
- The level of inters -grid communication;
- Network level (blockchain);
- Application level:
- Pure DAPP;
- Centralized App;
- The main coin is a native blockchain coin/Dag/etc.;
- The main coin is Bitcoin (BTC);
- Non -anonymous currencies (ETH, others);
- Interchangeable (ERC-20 and similar);
- Not interchangeable – NFT :
- ERC-721 and similar (unique ID+metadata);
- ERC-1155 and similar (collections);
- Global Tao (Bitcoin and others.) and local Tao;
- Tao for Tao:
- Tao aggregators (Aragon, XDAO, GNOSIS, ETC.);
You could notice that the word “other” occurs more often than others and not in vain: it means that cover the entire volume of Web 3.0 entities are unlikely possible, and the purpose of the brochure is different.
FAQ: answers to (not) obvious questions
The top 10 questions that were asked to me from 2014 to 2022 are simply recorded here.
- Why are there so many coins and tokens?
Everything is simple: the crypto industry is built by the principles of openness, anonymity, decentralization, which means that no one can limit the issue of anyone. In addition, tokenization is the transfer of offline online and vice versa and it, by definition, requires tokens: different and many. Third – Web 3.0 built on the economy of an act, which in turn is based on the position “Money has money”, which means that you can monetize anything if someone needs it.
- Why is there so much scam in the crypto-world?
In fact, this is not true-in a square: firstly, DAO Synergis made an ICO review from 2013 to 2018. And it turned out that the level of the scam in projects that received funds for development is lower than in the VC and/or in bank lending of the business; Secondly, the media do not confirm data on the crypto industry, although they are open, but presents in positive aspects the data of VC/bank lending, although they are just closed.
- How much will BTC/ETH/ETC cost.?
First, if you work inside Web 3.0 -> economy of the act -> crypto-offshore, then 1 bitcoin for you is 1 bitcoin. Secondly, no one knows the fiat price and only with the help of FA/that some can guess about the ranges. Thirdly, it is best to work in the middle/long-term framework and then the speculation will not be significant.
Here is exactly the same as with crypto actures. Short answer: No. There are narrowly specialized blockchains (Zilliqa/Bitcoin); There are blockchains with smart contracts aimed at creating ecosystems https://gagarin.news/news/our-customers-see-through-this-saylor-on-micro-strategys-big-losses/ and t.P. Therefore, in 2020-2022. The era of cross and multi-minute came, with different approaches, but the whole paradigm of the “coupling” of everything and the whole: the subchans- with Avalanch; hubs – at the cosmos; Parachans – at Polkadot.
- Why mining is so harmful?
No, not harmful: this is another myth. Read more about the links:
And this is perhaps the worst and most arrogant myth. The answer to it gave in 4 parts, therefore-links: article No. 01, article No. 02, article No. 03, article No. 04.